Hello guys! I’ve finally decided to take part in the currently reading tag thingy. I hope you enjoy this read .
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
Usually I try to only read one at once since I get a bit stressed if I’m reading loads of books at the same time , but as I can’t help myself I ,more times than I wish, read 2-3 books at the same time
2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when to switch to reading the other book (do you read a certain amount of pages in each?)
I usually just read what I want , I do not make myself read a book that I’m not in the mood to so I pick up whatever I feel like reading, within my currently reading pile , and I read as many or as little pages as I feel like reading .
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re part way through a book?
No, once I start a book I choose a bookmark that will stay with that same book until I finish it .
4. Where do you keep the book you’re currently reading?
On top of my bookshelf or in my bedside table.
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
In the evenings, as soon as I’m done with my homework I will get some reading done until I go to bed , usually from 5pm until 9pm .
6. How long do you typically read for in one go?
Maybe 1 hour tops , I have a hard time focusing on the book that I’m reading within one hour from picking it up so I do little breaks .
7. Do you read hard covers with the dust jacket on or off?
Dust jacket ALWAYS off .
8. Which position do you mainly use to read?
Sitting down on my cozy puff (not sure if that is a word in english but it is in portuguese)
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
10. How often do you update your progress in the book you’re currently reading on goodreads?
Every 100 pages or so .
11. Who would you like to tag?